Sunday, August 22, 2010

About Me

So this is my first blog and I'm quite excited to get this party started. So . . . right! About me . . . My full name is Chase Michael Miller and I hail from Millersburg, Ohio (Amish country). I'm twenty years old and happily married (I know, I'm young . . . I hear it a lot) to . . . well, my wife of course. Her name is Melissa and we met after high school working together at a Wal-Mart Subway (Ah . . . good times, good times). We recently moved to Wooster to further advance our lives towards what we expect we'll become and both go to separate colleges which I'll admit has it's advantages and disadvantages. I'm going to The University of Akron (the Wayne campus) right now and my major is English with a minor in Newswriting. To be completely honest I really wish to become a fantasy/fiction writer but I think I'm going to have to take a more reliable writing career path (Newspapers, magazines, etc.) until I actually become an author. So I believe that's a good enough explanation of who I am for now and I'm sure you'll get to know who I am a little better after I write a little more. See ya . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment